Image Loading...

Saturday, April 15, 2006

WPPI



WPPI was a blast!  It was so great to see so many of my friends there and hearing Gary Fong, Mike Colon, Denis Reggie and David Jay, Kevin Kubota and so many other great photographers speak was really awesome.  The OSP party was cool except for the crappy piano bar which Pepper Nix certaintly had strong feelings about.  :D  Unfortunately, I didn't stick around long as it was entirely too smoky in there for me.

Brian Hartman from PhotoElan shared a hotel room with me and we hung out all week going to the trade show and meetings together.  Brian is an awesome photographer and I'm so glad to call him my friend.  

Brian and I sat down for a quick lunch with Dane Sanders from Simple Photo Minute on the 12th and we talked about pod proofing and a secret project we're working on which is really going to knock your socks off!  Stay tuned for more on that front!
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home