Image Loading...

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Jessica and Dominic

I had the pleasure of shooting a wedding yesterday with Susie Hamidi. Susie and I have had a great time this year photographing some awesome weddings. Here are some photos from Jessica and Dominic's day.



Dominic gave all of his groomsmen these cool cuff links.


I hadn't met Jessica until she stepped out of the limo at St. James Cathedral. She is a doll! So gracious and beautiful! You looked stunning Jessi!



This was taken down at Post Alley under Pike's Place Market. I love the lighting and the 'old world' feel of it.




Jessica! You're gorgeous! Oh, ya, Dominic, you're looking good too stud.



Jessica's brother got stuck with flower duty so Susie and I turned him into a hand model.

In all, it was a beautiful wedding with an awesome group of people! Thanks Susie for having me along. Thanks Dominic and Jessica for being such a joy to work with! Congratulations!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica Ellinger Fathy said...

I stumbled upon these pictures while trying to find Susie's website! What a great surprise!

Jeff, Dominic and I were so impressed with you and Susie at our wedding. You worked so hard and were so upbeat and friendly despite it being such a long day. We couldn't be happier with the photos we've seen so far and look forward to seeing the rest!

Thank you & best wishes,

Jessica

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home