Image Loading...

Friday, April 28, 2006

April Seattle PUG Meeting

Hey gang!

The meeting last night was awesome! Here's a few shots of us at a cool little wine bar a few blocks from the library. I was so impressed with the people that own the place that we're going to have our meeting there next month. They were so nice!

I got a new 10.5 fish yesterday in the mail from B&H so I decided we could all be fishy last night... :D



We had some new people last night which is great. Here's Stefanie Arneson, Heather Elliot and Frank Melchior along with myself, Janet Klinger and Michael Good. Frank's an aspiring photographer with a solid portfolio. I think he'll be a great wedding photographer. Heather is a wedding and portrait photographer in Seattle. Stefanie is a natural light portrait photographer in Seattle.



Heather was showing off her portfolio on her ipod. :D




I can always count on Janet to liven up the party!

Melissa came up from Torrance to talk to us about Pictage's accounting system and how to read your statements. That was very informative! We also talked about Pictage's new album designer which is due out in a few weeks.

Thanks everyone for coming!

-Jeff

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there Jeff...great pictures.I enjoyed meeting everyone. One correction tho...my name is Heather, not Therese. =)

1:53 PM  
Blogger Jeff LaPlante said...

Oh! Sorry Heather! I was having trouble remembering your name when I was writing that post... Thanks for the correction!

6:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No Problem. Great pictures from the beach. Gotta love the fisheye!
Heather

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home