Image Loading...

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Shooting with Jack Young - Kam and Gregory

I had the pleasure of shooting with my good friend Jack Young this Saturday and what a great time we had! The weather was amazing! Who'd have thought we'd have a beautiful cloudless blue sky at the end of September?

Kam and Gregory were married at the Thornewood Castle on American Lake just south of Tacoma. This place is a stunning 16th century castle! Stephen King's made for tv movie 'Rose Red' was filmed there a few years ago. They remodeled the grand hall on the main floor. They did a stellar job!

Here's few of my favorite images from their wedding day. Be sure to check out Jack's site for the full wedding day story.



Thanks Jack for bringing me a long to shoot with you. As always, it was great working with you!

Congratulations Kam and Gregory! You two have a great sense of humour. I love that! :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home