Image Loading...

Sunday, April 01, 2007

March Catchup

Wow! I have so much to write about! March has been a very busy month here at the studio!

It started out with a trip down to Orange County to see my friends Dane Sanders and Mike Colón. Follow that with an amazing Conclave with Denis Reggie at his home in Atlanta with my good friends Sharlane Chase and Susie Hamidi. I came back for a few days and had time to squeeze in an awesome engagement session with Megan and Travis in the rain at the UW campus. (We even got on the field at Husky Stadium!) After that I was off to WPPI in Las Vegas where I spent the better part of 4 days in the air conditioned Paris and Bally's hotels meeting with photographers and checking out all the cool new stuff at the trade show. I attended [b]ecker's party, had a lot of fun with Dane Sander's Simple Photo Booth with Brittany Gebler (watch closely and you'll see a photo of Brittany and me in the video) and enjoyed a good lunch with Mike Colón. I had the pleasure of meeting Joe Buissink too which was great! His work is truly inspiring. While in Vegas I was working feverishly to finish up ActionRunner 2.0 for Jim Davis of Davis Tools. It's a sweet little program to take the pain out of adding actions to your images. I gave Kevin Kubota a demo of the new ActionRunner at the trade show. Good stuff. Now that I'm home I had time to get my e-store up and going. Check it out at www.jefflaplante.com/cart. I am now configuring custom RAID storage solutions for photographers like the one I setup for Dane. You can also purchase ActionRunner there.

Phew! Ok, now I need to back fill and post individually about all of that. Stay tuned!

-Jeff

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Katherine said...

I miss you!!!!! I had a dream about our class!!!! D.R. was tucking all of us in bed! LOL!

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home