Image Loading...

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Davis Photography article in Studio Photography Magazine


My good friend Jim Davis-Hicks of Davis Photography is featured on the cover of Studio Photography magazine this month!

In the article, Jim talks about how he built his business on customer service and the need to balance a busy business life with your family life.

ActionRunner 2.0 takes center stage in this balancing act, allowing Jim and his wife Lara to spend less time editing and more time living life.

If you'd like to check out ActionRunner, visit davistools.com or my store for a free trial copy. You can edit 10 images per batch to check out how it works. Register it and you can process unlimited images in a single batch.

It was great of Jim to mention me in the article. (Thanks Jim!) I've already gotten a couple of emails from people who saw my name. :)


Here's a great testimonial about ActionRunner 2.0 from Heather Kallhoff:

ok, I'M LOVIN IT!!

YOU ROCK...

YOU ARE THE BEST...

YOU ARE MY HERO...

the 2.0 is a HUGE improvement over the 1.0

I THINK I'M IN LOVE!

heather kallhoff
www.kallhoffportrait.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Jim Davis Hicks said...

thanks for the props jeff!

jim davis-hicks

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home