Image Loading...

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Genevieve & Bobby's Engagement Session

Genevieve and Bobby were in Seattle a few weeks ago finishing up their plans for their wedding in Port Angeles this summer so we took advantage of the great weather to go play in the sun and take some great engagement photos!

This was the first time I'd met them in person. It was a treat to put a face to their voices. They're both awesome and I really look forward to being part of their wedding day.

Here's a few images from their engagement session.








We met at Red Square on the University of Washington campus and played around in the library and then the quad where the cherry trees were still in bloom. Then we jumped in my MINI and headed over to Gasworks Park. I love this place! There's all sorts of cool and colorful bits of plumbing to use as props and backgrounds. Fun! Gen and Bobby told me they had once tried to stay up all night at the park and watch the sun rise but they didn't quite make it. I wouldn't have been able to do it either!

Bobby and Genevieve have their own wedding page if you'd like to learn more about them.

Check out their slideshow on my website to see more images from their session!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home