Image Loading...

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Ashley & Jason's Engagement Session

Yet another awesome engagement session!

Ashley and Jason met me over at Lincoln Park in West Seattle on a beautiful sunny Sunday afternoon in Seattle last week. It's one of Seattle's largest parks and it's awesome! They have this cool zip line that you'll see Jason and Ashley try out in their slideshow.

We had a great time walking around the park and UP the steep trails that go from the beach to the bluff above. I'm totally going to bring my family down to the park to play!

Their wedding is next week! It's going to be lots of fun! I can't wait! Thanks for the awesome time last Sunday Ashley and Jason.

Here's a few of my favorite images from their engagement session.












Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home