Image Loading...

Friday, April 27, 2007

Cynthia & Cameron's Engagement Session

Cynthia and Cameron are getting married over on Hood Canal next month and I can't wait because they're having lots of nieces and nephews in there wedding! I love photographing kids at weddings. They're always so cute!

We met up at the Japanese Gardens in the Arboretum last week and had a great time walking around. Cynthia got lost on her way to meet me at my studio for our initial consultation so we never had met until the day of the engagement session.

In the brief time I spent with them that day it was so easy to see the love these two share. It's incredible! Just look at them. That's awesome!

Here's a few selects from their engagement session. Be sure to check out the slideshow for more.






Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home